Our average franchisee sales are up by 23%
SpeeDee Oil Change & Auto Service® enjoyed strong growth in 2022, with average franchisee revenue jumping by 23%* over 2021 numbers. Our brand’s performance is outlined in our Franchise Disclosure Document (FDD).
Highlights from the FDD:
- Average net sales of $2,248,312 for the top quartile of franchisees*
- EBITDAR of $576,082 for the top quartile of franchisees*
Our growth reflects:
- The size of the auto repair industry, which is resistant to downturns.
- The average age of vehicles, which was 12.2 years old in 2022.
- The high prices for new and used vehicles.
- The strength of our brand and franchise support
“Our goal is to offer an excellent customer experience so that our customers trust us and continue to bring in their vehicles,” says President Ron Stilwell.
Our franchise has huge momentum
Entrepreneur magazine named SpeeDee one of the best franchises to buy in 2023.
SpeeDee stands out in many ways:
- A stable industry
- High margins
- Experienced leadership team
- Four decades of success
- Great family business opportunity
SpeeDee is growing and has single- and multi-unit opportunities available. Owners like our proven business model and always-in-demand services.
Get your free business model ebook
See if SpeeDee is the right choice for you by downloading our free eBook to learn more about the automotive aftermarket industry, how SpeeDee stands out from competitors, additional financial performance details, and more.
*These figures represent the average revenue for the top quartile of sales revenue averages from franchisee-owned Centers located in the United States that, in each case, were in operation for more than one year as of Dec. 31, 2022, operated the entire calendar year 2022, and who provided complete Profit and Loss Statements to us. For details about which franchisees were included in the averages, please see the Franchise Disclosure Document.